* Points are accumulated at the rate of 1 point per $1.00 spent on food and beverages, excluding tax and gratuity.
* Points are credited to your Mama's Family Rewards account when presenting your Mama's Family Member card to your server at the restaurant.
* Only the member paying the bill may accumulate points. If a bill is paid by credit card, the name on the card must match the name on the Mama's Family Member card.
* Points for gift certificates or gift cards are only available to the gift certificate or gift card purchaser and are not eligible for points when redeemed.
* Not presenting your membership card at time of puchase may delay point accumulation, as you will need to mail in your original receipt to receive point credit. Members can request credit for transactions up to 6 months after the transaction date.
* Members can check their account status by calling member services at 1-631-585-2057. Please ask for Mama's Rewards manager.
* Members cannot get points for purchases made prior to enrollment.
* The program is intended for individual use only. Spouses may not share a membership. Points may not be accumulated for a business entity. Accounts will be audited monthly and inactivated if fraud is suspected.
* State laws may prohibit accumulation of points from alcohol purchases.
* Restaurants are not permitted to add points to a member's account for previous visits since enrollment. Original receipts must be sent to Mama's Family Member Service Department for point issuance on prior visits.
* Points have no cash value and may not redeemed for cash.
* Points are non-transferable or devisable, and may not be combined with other members` accounts.
* Unused points expire 18 months from date of last transaction.
* The changing nature of the restaurant industry requires that Mama's adapt and modify the program rules from time to time, and some changes may adversely affect the value of the points or awards already accumulated and the right to certain awards. We will notify the members of any such changes at the program`s website, www.theOriginalMamas.com. You should check the rules on the website from time to time, as they are and will be the authoritative statement of the rules in effect at any time. Your continued participation in this program constitutes consent to any such changes.
* Only one card issued per person. Spouses of members must have their own membership to accrue points.
* Members must be 18 years of age or older.
* The Mama's management may cancel the program at any time.
* Accumulated points are not member property and may be revoked, cancelled, limited or modified at any time, even though such action may affect the member`s right to use previously accumulated points.
* Member benefits, including promotional offers, Mama's Family awards and birthday certificates, may cease after 6 months of zero account activity.
* The Mama's reserves the right to audit an account at any time.
* Members must accumulate 500 lifetime points, and have used their Mama's Family membership card six months prior to their birthday in order to be eligible for a birthday entree certificate.
* The Mama's may terminate any membership if fraud is suspected.
* The Mama's is not liable for points or awards lost due to fraudulent or unauthorized use. This includes fraud caused by lost cards. The Mama's cannot replace award certificates if lost or stolen.
* Mama's employees and family members (defined as spouses, children, parents or grandparents) or people living in the same household as a Mama's employee are not eligible to participate in the program.
* To order an award, please call Member Services at 1-631-585-2057. Allow 30-60 days for certificate delivery. Restaurants are not able to redeem points or issue award certitificates.
* AWARD CERTIFICATES MAY NOT BE USED WITH OTHER PROMOTIONS, OFFERS, DISCOUNTS OR PRIX FIXE MEALS.
* Family benefits and awards available at participating Mama's only.
* Awards may vary by Mama's Restaurant location.
* Award certificates are not valid for tax or gratuity. Federal and State tax liabilities are the responsibility of the cardholder.
* All Mama's Reward Planner Members must be a paid member of the Mama's Restaurant. And be signed up or reclassified for the program by a Mama's Sales Manager.
* All parties must be booked in a Mama's dining room through a Mama's Sales Manager and Mama's location-specific party size and room minimums apply.
* Points will not be rewarded for deposits, taxes or gratuity.
* Parties, On-Premise and Off-Premise Catering booked by a Mama's Staff Member, are eligible for 1 Reward Point for every $2 spent.
* Points will not be rewarded for deposits and will only be awarded at time of service. The Mama's Sales Manager who assisted in booking the party will award the 1 planner point for every $2 spent the within four (4) business days from when the bill for the party has been paid.
* Not valid with any other offers, discounts or certificates.
* No member of the program is eligible to earn more than 1 point for every dollar spent. Meeting Planner Members can only earn the planner 1 point on every $2 spent when the client or another separate entity pay the check.